Bartop arcade kit for self-assembly for retro fans (Building time approximately 5 minutes)
Precision-fit bartop arcade kit for self-assembly (CNC cutted) incl cutted grooves of white -primed MDF – 12mm – plates as plug-in system (painting is recommended).
The items can (glue not included in the kit) either glued or simply inserted and fixed by angles. The Arcade bartop is suitable for the installation of a Raspberry PI or Retropie / Emulation Station, PC with Mame, Hyperspin, Maximus Arcade or MALA Arcade. Also possible is the incorporation of Jamma modules.
The mounting plate for the monitor is suitable for standard monitors TFT or LCD 17-19 inch.
The holes for the joysticks and buttons are suitable for the buttons and joystick models available in the shop.
The rear door is attached only by magnetic catch, and is therefore easy to remove. The variable joystick panels (1 player or 2 players) are both included in the set.
The Marquee (light box cover from 2mm Plexiglas) is simply inserted between a cover and top cover (groove is cutted for this purpose).
* Height: ca. 53 cm
* Width inside: ca. 45 cm / outside: ca. 47,5 cm
* Depth: ca. 42 cm
The kit contains the following components:
* 2 x CNC cutted side panels (left & right hole for 1 or 2 players – Button)
* 1 x CNC cutted panel (rear)
* 1 x CNC cutted panel (above)
* 1 x CNC cutted panel for boxes (star-shaped milled)
* 1 x CNC cutted monitor panel
* 1 x CNC cutted bottom panel
* 2 x CNC cutted button panel (1 with hole in center – only in combination with the 2 player control panel and 1x without hole)
* 2 x CNC cutted controller panel (1 player and 2 player)
* 10 x L-bracket incl. screws
* 1 x Magnetic snapper
* 1 x 2mm plexiglass for light box (Marquee 7.5 cm x 46 cm)
* 1 x 2mm plexiglass for screen/monitor (Bezel 34 cm x 45 cm)
* 1 x Installation manual ( PDF Link Arcade bartop building instructions)
In keeping with the kit, you can have your design on our Online – Bartop – Designer. The adhesive vinyl/film must be only need to be cut out and glued to the respective parts.
Other ingredients for a complete arcade machine / cabinet / bartop are a suitable screen and a PC with operating system and matching USB speakers. These must be purchased and installed separately. The interface of joystick and buttons to PC or Raspberry Pi – Retropie forms a USB XinMo interface. This is also available in our shop. Suitable examples of a bartop arcade can be found on the WWW.